Cochin University of Science and Technology(CUSAT) conducts Common Admission Test(CAT) along with other entrance exams for the admission to various Bachelors and Masters Degree courses, Diploma courses and certificate courses offered by them. CUSAT 2018 entrance exam has been announced and aspiring students can find the CUSAT 2018 dates and other information below.
CUSAT 2018 Dates
|The opening of the online application (Except Ph.D., M.Phil, Diploma and certificate programmes)||7th February 2018|
|Last date for online application||28th February 2018|
|Application with Rs.100/- late fee||3rd March 2018|
|Online application for international students||7th February to 30th April 2018|
|Application for the M.Tech programme with Rs.100/- late fee||22nd to 30th April 2018|
|Admit Card available to download||15th to 29th April 2018|
|CUSAT Entrance Exam Date||28th and 29th April 2018|
|The issue of offline DAT application form for Ph.D., M.Phil and Diploma programmes||7th February to 5th March 2018|
|The announcement of exam results||Last week of May 2018|
CUSAT 2018 Entrance Exam Application
- CUSAT entrance exam applications will be accepted through online mode only. There’s no offline application.
- The application form will be available on the website on February 7, 2018.
- Applicants should complete the registration form first to apply for CUSAT 2018.
- Candidates should pay the application fee online. Then only they can appear for CUSAT entrance exam.
- Candidates applying on the basis of GATE or MAT score should submit the soft copy of scorecard on the website.
- Applicants must take the printout of the confirmation page. It is the proof of successful application. However, it should not be sent to the university.
Application Fee Details
The application fee for various categories for CUSAT 2018 Entrance are as follows:
|General Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 500|
|International Candidates/PIO/Children of Indian Gulf Workers||US$100|
|NRI Candidates||Rs. 6000|
|Additional fee for Dubai exam center||Rs. 10000|
|P.hD and M.Phil Programmes||Rs. 1000, Rs. 500 for SC/ST|
|PDF, Diploma and Certificate programmes||Rs. 100, Rs. 50 for SC/ST|
CUSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in CUSAT 2018 is as follows:
|B.Tech/ 5-year Integrated M.Sc in Photonics||
|B.Tech in Marine Engineering||
|M.Voc in Technology and Management Consulting||
CUSAT Syllabus 2018