Solving NEET Exam question papers of previous years is considered as one of the most important things to do while preparing for NEET by experts. Solving these question papers along with previous question papers of other major entrance exams like AIIMS, JIPMER etc. will improve the aspirant’s understanding of NEET as it will help them understand the model of questions asked for various medical entrance exams. So, every NEET aspirant must solve at least NEET exam question papers of last 10 years.
Benefits of solving NEET Exam Question Papers
- The aspirant gets to know the latest pattern of the NEET exam
- The aspirant will understand his/her preparation level
- Gets the same feeling
Things to Remember While Solving NEET Exam Question Papers
- Make sure you consider it as the actual NEET exam
- Spend complete 3 hours on each NEET Exam question papers
- Don’t leave any question, easy or tough.
Practice is not the thing that you do once you are good, it is the one that makes you good
Download NEET Exam Question Papers
NEET Question Paper 2015